(be sure you get to question 5)
As you read the parable it can easily seem as though salvation is attained by works. But as you read the New Testament in its entirety, you quickly find Ephesians 2:8-9.
- Have you ever thought about when Jesus returns? What do you envision?
- Do you think you’ll hear “Come, you who are blessed by my Father…”? Why or why not?
- Can good theology (what you believe) alone save you? Read James 2:14-17
- Read Ephesians 2:10…how much does works play a part in your Christian life?
- Do you care if your neighbors spend eternity in heaven or hell? What proof do you have that you really care?