Philippians 2:14-15 – “Do all things without grumbling or disputing, that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world,”
1) What stands out to you in the passage?
2) It says do ALL things without grumbling and disputing. Why do you feel it can be so hard to never grumble, complain or be agumentative?
3) When we are frustrated, hurt, or simply angry with someone in our church family, how should we approach it? Do you have an example of when this worked out for you?
4) What do you think it looks like to be blameless and pure in regards to each other? Where can you grow in this?
5) How can we, the church, treat each other in the church, so that our light sines to a lost world? (Matthew 5:14-16)