Read Exodus 2:1-10
- Discuss the passage. What stuck out to you, convicted you, or encouraged you in Exodus 2:1-10
- We said this part of the story is about God using small people to overcome overwhelming power. Who were the small people and what did they have to overcome?
- Moses was saved, in part, by his mother placing him in a basket (“Tebah” in Hebrew). How else has this hebrew word been used previously (Gen 6-9), and how does this foreshadow what God would do for us through his own son?
- God uses the faith and actions of small people to accomplish his enormous will. Has God ever used you in a way that you never expected, or in a way that made it obvious that he was at work in and through your life? What happened?
- Very specifically, how do you think God could use you, or use us, to glorify him and advance the gospel in your families, your workplace, your church, your city, or throughout the world?