Read Philippians 1:18-20
1. What sticks out to you in the passage?
2. What does Paul say he will rejoice over and how does this inform us on Paul’s view of God?
3. What would it look like for us to genuinely rejoice in our hardships and suffering?
4. Paul knows he needs the prayers of the church for his deliverance. What weakness or struggle do you need to confess and admit you need prayer from your brothers and sisters in Christ? Take time to pray over each one as they come up.
5. Paul also relies on the spirit of Christ for his deliverance. How can you do the same?