Instructions for the Tabernacle (Exodus 25-31)
1. What stuck out to you in the passage or the sermon?
2. In these chapters, the Lord gives very specific instructions for the building of the Tabernacle. Why are these instructions important and how do they apply to how God is to be worshiped?
3. Do you think that God is accepting of any worship we offer today as long as it’s done with a sincere heart?
4. A great amount of seriousness surrounded the preparation and function of the high priest as a representative of the people unto God. What impact does Christ fulfilling this role have on you?
5. How do you see the command to keep the Sabbath holy being practiced today?
As a Lifegroup remember our missionaries and their families in discussion and prayer.