Read: Romans 11:1-10
- Why is it important that God hasn’t rejected all of Israel?
- God said he has kept a remnant of Israel that have been chosen by grace. What does this mean? Why is it significant?
- Jeremiah 29:13 says, “You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” Rom 11:7 says that Israel failed to obtain what it was seeking. What was Israel seeking? Why did it fail?
- Verse seven also says that the elect obtained what Israel was seeking. Why did that not fail?
- God hardened the hearts of the Israelites. Why?