Exodus 7:8-13. Other helpful passages Exodus 6:5-8, Ephesians 2:1-5, 1 Corinthians 10:20, 2 Corinthians 12:9-10
1. What stuck out to you in the passage?
2. Do you ever think about the fact that there are spiritual powers against you? Why should we be aware of those things?
3. We see that the Egyptian Magicians have power, how does verse 12 help us not to live in fear of the power of Satan and his demons?
4. How is the devouring of the snakes not just a foreshadowing of the things to come in Exodus, but of the gospel itself?
5. How can these truths help you to daily live a confident, hope filled life in Christ?