Read Exodus 32:15-35 (consider reading the whole chapter)
- What stuck out to you in the passage?
- When it comes to taking responsibility for your sins or failures are you ever like Aaron (21-24) ? If so, how and how can we all change?
- How could God killing 3,000 people in the end actually be a loving thing? What is God trying to show us?
- How does this passage make what Christ did on the cross and God’s mercy and grace through Christ seem even more profound?
- How do you think you could take your sin and your holiness more seriously?