The Tabernacle Was Built: Exodus 35-40
God instructed the Israelites to build a tabernacle where He would dwell with them. God desires to be with HIs people. As part of His plan to save sinners, God sent Jesus to “tabernacle,” or dwell, within us.
- God wanted to be with His people.
- God want to be with His people.
- God told His people how to build a special tent.
- God sent Jesus to earth to be with His people forever.
- Why does God want to dwell within people?
- Why is it good for us to have God with us?
- How does God dwell with His people today?