Matthew 26-28: Jesus; Crucifixion and Resurrection
- (can come from baby/toddler FSQ)
Family Starter Questions:
- What is sin? Why did Jesus have to die?
- Why was Jesus’ death and resurrection the most important thing that ever happened?
- Why did Jesus not stop the people from hurting Him? Could He?
- Did Jesus deserve to be treated badly like He was? Who deserves to be punished for sinning?
- What does the Bible say we deserve for sin?
- Why does God offer us grace?
- How does Jesus’ death and resurrection help us be courageous?